Work with Us
All too often, firms have a mentality that their employees are lucky to have a job. At Wagner, Duys & Wood we continually show our employees that we’re glad to have them here.
Our employees are the cornerstone of this organization and their professional success and personal happiness is extremely important to us. Our interests are aligned with our employees’ and we work to ensure that they get the support they need, the plan in place to reach their professional goals, that they feel valued, and that they enjoy a first-rate work/life balance.
As our firm continues to grow, we pride ourselves on our low turnover rate and the ample growth opportunity here. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees in several ways, including:
- A higher level of training that results in quality work for our clients
- Unparalleled access to work directly with the senior members of our firm
- State-of-the-art technology that makes our employees’ jobs easier and more efficient
- First-rate continuing professional education
- Financial assistance towards a master’s degree
- Extensive telecommuting opportunities with options to work from home as many as four days a week
- Flexible schedules
- 100% healthcare coverage, includes PPO, Dental and Vision.
- Disability and group term life insurance
- 30 days of paid time off in addition to the federal holidays.
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible dress code
- CPA review course cost reimbursement
- 401K with employer match
- Free gym membership.
We believe a healthy work/life balance is essential to our employees’ happiness. We are not a firm that prides itself on “burning-out” our employees – we believe in just the opposite. And our commitment to our employees doesn’t end with them – it extends to their families as well. The health of our employees and their families is imperative.