Contact301-652-2502 firstname.lastname@example.org vCard
Justin has over 18 years of accounting and tax experience across a wide range of industries. His expertise includes real estate, foreign investment in US real estate (FIRPTA), and multi-state tax issues as they relate to both businesses and individuals. Justin joined the firm in 2006 and became a Partner in 2009.
Justin enjoys the complexities and challenges associated with working on large transactions. His expertise, dedication and attention to detail help him more effectively address clients’ specific needs and achieve their goals.
Justin is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). He received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Maryland.
- Hundreds of tax projections for foreign investors in real estate, timely and accurate tax reserve requirements (often prior to sale) to maximize clients’ rate of return
- Tax planning and compliance for two foreign mezzanine loan funds totaling $100 million
- Tax projections and planning, compliance, and liquidation of hundreds of blocker corporations for several foreign-owned portfolios involving more than 300 properties
- IRS audit representation for several blocker corporations, with none resulting in an increase in taxation
- Accounting and tax for several Islamic-compliant structures investing in U.S. real estate