Contact301-652-7014 firstname.lastname@example.org vCard
Brad is co-founder and leading partner of the firm, with over 20 years of professional tax accounting experience. He specializes in real estate; foreign investment in US real estate (FIRPTA); multi-state taxation; professional service firms and their owners. Brad’s unique combination of business sense, experience and education enables him to understand his clients’ needs and provide tailored service.
Before founding the firm, Brad worked for the IRS, US Tax Court, and a big-four accounting firm. Brad is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a member of the Association of Practicing Certified Public Accountants (APCPA). He received his Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting from DePaul University, his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from the Illinois Institute of Technology’s Chicago-Kent College of Law, his Master of Laws (LL.M) in Taxation from Georgetown University’s Law Center, and his Master’s in Real Estate (MRE) from Johns Hopkins University.
- Federal and state tax projections and returns for blocker corporations, including:
- $60 million sale of three shopping centers in Massachusetts
- $85 million sale of a hotel portfolio in California
- $35 million sale of two shopping centers in Florida
- $65 million sale of five shopping centers in Virginia for Canadian investors
- Tax planning and calculations on debt restructuring for several office buildings in the Mid-Atlantic region
- Tax compliance cycle work for United Kingdom pension funds investment in office buildings in Washington D.C. and Texas
- Tax compliance cycle work for South American investors investment in U.S. Commercial real estate
- Tax compliance cycle work for hundreds of FIRPTA commercial real estate acquisitions