By supplementing our services to our clients, the BDO Alliance U.S.A allows us to:
- Enhance our client services and broaden our capabilities overall
- Expand our domestic and international coverage
- Gain greater technical knowledge in specialty areas
- Utilize professionals with experience in a wide range of industries
- Access the most up-to-date technical information
- Participate in the latest training programs
- Utilize state of-the-art, customized computer systems
- Provide our clients with key contacts and sophisticated professionals throughout the U.S.
The BDO Alliance U.S.A brings us the necessary tools to help us better serve our clients with greater flexibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The BDO Alliance U.S.A is a subsidiary of BDO U.S.A, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership. For more than 100 years, BDO has provided quality service through the active involvement of experienced and committed professionals. BDO U.S.A. serves clients through more than 60 offices and 550 independent Alliance firm locations nationwide.
As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multinational clients through a global network of more than 73,000 people working out of more than 1,500 offices in over 162 countries. That gives Wagner Duys and Wood access to the best updates and practices from around the world.
BDO U.S.A, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership, is the U.S. member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms.
BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms.
Are you ready to gain control over your Business interests?
Contact us today to see how Wagner Duys & Wood can help you succeed.