Happy professionals. Happy life.
At WDW we continually show our employees that we’re glad to have them here. Apparently the feeling is mutual, which is why we have one of the industry’s lowest employee turnover rates and in almost three decades no partner has left.
We believe a healthy work/life balance is essential to our employees’ happiness. We are not a firm that prides itself on “burning-out” our employees.
We believe in just the opposite. And our commitment to our employees doesn’t end with them – it extends to their families as well.
Ready for the exciting challenges that come with working at one of the country’s fastest-growing boutique CPA firms?
If you have a minimum of 2 years of CPA experience, we’d like to hear from you.
We believe in demonstrating our commitment to our employees in tangible ways every day.
In addition to offering highly competitive salaries and bonuses we also offer a generous benefits package:
- Unparalleled access to partners
- State-of-the-art technology
- First-rate continuing professional education
- Financial assistance towards a master’s degree
- Extensive telecommuting opportunities with options to work from home as many as four days a week
- Flexible schedules
- 100% healthcare coverage, includes PPO, Dental and Vision
- Disability and group term life insurance
- 30 days of paid time off in addition to the Federal holidays.
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible dress code
- CPA review course cost reimbursement
- 401K with employer match
- Free gym membership in the office building
- Free parking in the office building
Are you ready to gain control over your Business interests?
Contact us today to see how Wagner Duys & Wood can help you succeed.